Monday, 2 December 2013

MINISTRY AND LIFE PART 4

MINISTRY AND LIFE Part 4
Prov 25:4; Mal 3:3-4; 2Tim 2:21

"Take away the dross from the silver, and there shall come forth a vessel for the finer." As I look critically at the life and ministry of Prophet Isaiah, I saw a man who though has the calling of God upon his life wasn't yet fitted into the matrix of God's standard of ministry but has started the work of the ministry. He had been ministering to God's people before the day God opened His eyes to see the wretchedness of laboring without concise divine activation. He kept ministering to men seemingly in the name of God, unfortunately the God that he claimed to represent wasn't even pleased with him. How the minister needed to be ministered to.
However, God in His infinite mercy attended to Him by revealing to him the impurities within him. Friends, my fear is that many of us launch out to represent the God who we are not in allignment with. We represent the Holy God with impurities and stains in our hearts and life. We minister to others in the Name of God who is not pleased with our lives. I am scared that many of us do not have the understanding of the Holiness of God. The service of God is holy and it takes holy vessel to represent God in holy service. Before you go far in what you are doing, can you find time to ask for the light of heaven to illuminate your heart and reveal to you those hidden impurities of your life.
Glory to God who did not discard Isaiah, he responded positively to the revelations of God and His holiness and this prompted God to command his cleansing. Only purged and cleansed vessels are fit to be used in Holy service to the Lord. I do not know the state of your heart presently but I believe God knows and His Spirit within is already prompting your heart to the hidden sins lurking somewhere within you. Your response to His prompting would determine your deliverance. The finer has no vessel for use until the dross and impurities have been taken away from the silver. If He took time to cleanse Isaiah, then He can cleanse you too.
If you must be used for a higher purpose, then you must be ready to humble yourself before God for a serious purging process.

Prayer: God, please purify me from my sins and I will be clean. Wash me and I'll be whiter than snow. Create in me a clean heart and renew a loyal spirit within me that I may be fit to minister in your presence.

1 comment:

  1. Daddy, please cleanse and purge of hidden sins....Just as I am without one plea....that I will be able to minister in Your presence.

    ReplyDelete